Slayer Espresso Single Group
How Coffee Subscriptions Work
Choose Your Plan
All plans receive two 12-ounce bags per month. Choose which best fits you: Monthly Subscription, simple as it gets, ships once per month, and cancel anytime. Three Month Subscription, perfect as a gift or to try things out. Our Annual Subscription, go all-in, and a great way to save 10% by pre-paying for the entire year.
Choose Your Coffee
You customize which style of coffee you want to receive (light, more full bodied, espresso, decaf). Our roaster, Sarah, will select from our current, fresh offerings and send you a rotating selection of our single origin and an occasional custom blend. All coffees will ship within 48 hours of roast.
The serious barista’s dream machine. In a compact footprint, Slayer Single Group packs the same commercial head, steam valves, and brew actuator as its predecessors – plus a few extras. With a new touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature management, you’re looking at a one-group espresso machine with unprecedented capability.
Enjoy the best that your espresso has to offer with Slayer’s signature flow control. In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
Ideal for: high-volume cafes and coffee shopsFEATURES
- European Ash wood handles and acuators
- Glass touch screen display
- Automatic shot timers
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Variable flow rate
- Digital temperature control
- Personalized steam pressure with PID & customizable want tip
- Dual tanks with power management
- Pre-heat coil for brew temperature stability
- Commercial portafilter with 58mm, 18g basket
- Direct plumb
- Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ ANSI Standard 4)
- 110 volts / 15 amps OR 220 volts / 10 amps
- 600-watt brew tank heating element
- 1,300-watt steam tank element for 110-volt option; 2,000-watt for 220-volt option
- Water line: dedicated 3/8-inch British Standard Pipe (BSP), cold with shut-off valve*
- Incoming water pressure: 3-5 Bar / 43-72 PSI
- Incoming flow rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Drain: open gravity drain located within 4.0 feet / 1.2 meters
- Included accessories: 5/8in drain hose with hose clamp and 60in x 3/8in braided steel hose