Curtis G4 Seraphim Single Cup Coffee Brewer
**Please call for shipping quote**
The Seraphim™, by Wilbur Curtis, is a complete departure from traditional coffee brewers. It truly combines the look and feel of pour-over coffee with the consistency of a traditional brewer and a modern aesthetic that you will want to flaunt on the front counter of your cafe.
Built on the chassis of the 2012 SCAA Best New Product™, People’s Choice Award Winner, the Curtis Gold Cup brewer, and the industry standard Curtis Water Tower, the Seraphim takes single cup brewing to the next level. The Seraphim is not only one of the most powerful and most technologically advanced brewers ever built, it is now one of the best looking as well. The Seraphim allows you to brew amazing coffee time after time without worry of inconsistencies. With all the bulky, yet necessary, components hidden out of sight under the counter, the coffee is becomes the focal point. This is Batch Brew Re-Imagined™!
- Undercounter Brewing System ― Water heating unit is installed below the counter to remove barriers between you and your customers
- Standard Seraphim Package ― Includes two seraphs (brew heads), one under- counter
water heating unit, one G4 touchscreen controller, and one drip tray
- Brewing Methods ― Chemex, Kalita, V60, Bee Dripper, Able Kone Brewing System, French press, etc.
- Temperature Stability and Flow Rate ― Reliable, highly stable temperature and flow
rate. Just set it and forget it
- No Cavitation ― Stable environment eliminates low pressure pockets
- Color Options ― Flat black and pearl white
- Installation ― Drilling into the countertop is required
- Dimensions: Above Counter: 16.00”H x 19.00”W x 19.00”D; Water Heating Unit: 24.61”H x 9.66”W x 19.56”D
- Cup Clearance: 5.50” with Brew Basket; 11.50” without Brew Basket
- Electrical: 110/220V / 50/60 Hz / 12.5/22.7A / 1500/5000W
- Water: 1/4” Flare