Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo
How Coffee Subscriptions Work
Choose Your Plan
All plans receive two 12-ounce bags per month. Choose which best fits you: Monthly Subscription, simple as it gets, ships once per month, and cancel anytime. Three Month Subscription, perfect as a gift or to try things out. Our Annual Subscription, go all-in, and a great way to save 10% by pre-paying for the entire year.
Choose Your Coffee
You customize which style of coffee you want to receive (light, more full bodied, espresso, decaf). Our roaster, Sarah, will select from our current, fresh offerings and send you a rotating selection of our single origin and an occasional custom blend. All coffees will ship within 48 hours of roast.
Free Shipping to the Lower 48
The Vetrano 2B Evo by Quick Mill boasts the same quality construction and some of the same key features as the QM67, including its commercial grade E61 group head, and adds a larger steam boiler, the ability to be plumbed, and flexibility to run in 15 or 20 Amp mode.
New PID display with shot timer
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- E61 commercial group
- 8 mm (soft) group gasket
- Cup warmer
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Celsius or Fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Programmable offset differential
- Dual pressure gauge
- Power and heater lights and switches
- No Burn, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- 0.9 mm four hole steam tip & a two hole tip
- Large stainless drip tray
- Dual insulated copper boilers
- Rotary pump, placed vertically to prevent any motor issues
- Easy access to the rotary, a tab on the right panel
- Resettable hi-limit to protect the heating element
- Gicar control board
- Parker solenoid valves
- Water reservoir with a low water sensor
- Direct connect plumbing option (braided water line included)
- Power switch that controls whether to obtain water from the tank or direct connect
- Panels on the bottom base, access to the heaters and the boiler drains
- 15 or 20 amperage operational mode
- 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
- Automation: EE / Semi-Automatic
- Boiler: Steam boiler (1.4L capacity, 1400 watt heating element / Group boiler (0.75L capacity, 800 watt heating element). Copper & Brass boilers with T.E.A. coating.
- Cup Size: Traditional
- Groups: 1
- Output Capacity: 20 espressos per hour
- Plumbing: Reservoir (3L) for manual fill or direct plumb
- Pump: Rotary pump. Placed vertically (pump on bottom, motor on top) to prevent any motor issues.
- Display: Dual gauge. Power and heater lights.
- Drain Tray: Large pull-out stainless drip tray with option to remove plug and direct drain.
- 1 no-burn stainless steel hot water spigot
- 1 no-burn stainless steel arm with 0.9mm four-hole steam tip
- Dimensions: 16" H x 12" W x 18" D
- Weight: 70 lb
- Electrical Configuration: 15 or 20 Amps / 120 Volts; 110 watt steam boiler / 800 watt group boiler
Two year warranty for defective parts. Does not include regular maintenance parts (i.e. group gasket). Customer to pay shipping if required.